“Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” Chuck Swindoll

There are many things about life that we cannot control. We don’t control the weather. We don’t control when, where, and how you are born. Some of us are born in the slums of Nairobi, others are born during the great depression. We also don’t control who are parent’s are, how poor or wealthy they are, and how they raise us up in the early stages of our lives.

Yet, as adults, all these things that happen to us don’t have the controlling power to determine our lives. Like Chuck Swindoll says above, these things only determine 10% how life turns out for us. The other 90% is how we respond to the things that happen to us.

The question, how are you responding to the things that happen to you? What decisions are you making?

Remember, Decisions determine destiny.

print