If you have been reading my blog, you’ve probably noticed that I emphasize hiring the right people to start with. Today, I’m going to build on that a little bit more by sharing with you a great video by Michael Hyatt. In the video Michael talks about the following keys to recruiting the right people.
- Define the institutional culture you want to create,
- Determine what kind of employees you want to attract,
- Develop a written job description for the position you need to recruit,
- Detail the necessary skills required for the job,
- Distribute the job description to your tribe,
- Delineate a clear multiphase interview process.
Enjoy Michael’s video. He does an excellent job in it as usual. Michael has a transcript of the video here.